HDX has become an indispensable tool for protein binding studies in pharmaceutical development. For over 15 years Trajan's automation team (formally LEAP Technologies) have been automating HDX experiments, and is the industry leader in the field.
Our HDX systems are helping researchers across the globe come to answers about their proteins faster than traditional methods.
Automation addresses the 4 key factors for successful HDX experiments:
• Accurate timing, accurate liquid transfer and accurate temperature control
• pH control
• Sustained 0°C environment
• In-line digestion
Hydrogen Deuterium Exchange is an experimental technique for obtaining information about changes in the tertiary structure of proteins under different physiological conditions.
The HDx-3 PAL™ platform is an advanced, automated scheduling and experimental workstation providing ease of use, high reproducibility and exceptional data quality for HDX experiments.
NEW! Our ProDx Protease columns are now available for purchase online!
Columns and fluidics consumables specifically designed to optimize all aspects of the HDX user experience.
From ease of use to reliability and sample stability, your success is our number one goal.
Meeting the challenge of producing the highest quality data sets.
HDX experiments require time-sensitive operations. Therefore, in traditional methods, an operator has to attend throughout the course of HDX experiments. However, time-controlled LEAP automation enables unattended operation using intelligent scheduling with Chronos software.
LEAP uses ChronosHDX scheduling software to automate the precise labeling and quenching of samples, as well as injection and digestion of proteins on the LC-MS analysis system.
• Precise on-exchange data point timing
• Reproducible experimental conditions
• Multi-valve control for trapping and elution of digested peptides to the LCMS system
• Throughput optimization with elimination of timing conflicts
• Simple graphic user interface
• Advanced method editing capabilities
• Compatible with leading data processing software from Sierra Analytics
Our Chronos for HDX software now offers a streamlined interface for HDX users and automatically overlaps time points for maximum MS efficiency.
Temperature control at all steps ensures reliable data. Sustained 0°C environment reduces back exchange, improves sample stability and overall reproducibility.
Our most flexible automation platform yet offers the ability to run multiple experimental methods in the same sequence.
Native data format compatibility with HD Examiner increases high confidence data and allows you to get to results faster.
Native data format compatibility with HDExaminer increases high confidence data and allows you to get to results faster.
• HDExaminer finds accurate results even with overlapping peptides.
• The software works well with low resolution or high resolution data.
• Imports MS data from Agilent, AB Sciex, Bruker, Thermo, or Waters instruments, as well as mzXML or mxData.
• Imports peptide search data from SEQUEST HTML, Mascot XML Proteome Discover xls or pepXML.
Our CTC manufacturer-certified service team is ready to keep your automation at its peak performance.
LEAP Technologies is the leading expert in automation of HDX. Our in-house specialists and team of experienced partners offer you the best consulting available to achieve your HDX goals.
LEAP Technologies has the expertise and experience with automating HDX experiments that can only come from having worked with leading scientists in the field.
Our latest system is now available, and expands our HDX solution to include consumables created specifically for HDX experiments, a new flow path to allow backflushing and longer column life, and software to make your experimental set up a breeze.