Meeting the challenge of producing the highest quality data sets.
HDX experiments require time-sensitive operations. Therefore, in traditional methods, an operator has to attend throughout the course of HDX experiments. However, time-controlled LEAP automation enables unattended operation using intelligent scheduling with Chronos software.
LEAP uses ChronosHDX scheduling software to automate the precise labeling and quenching of samples, as well as injection and digestion of proteins on the LC-MS analysis system.
• Precise on-exchange data point timing
• Reproducible experimental conditions
• Multi-valve control for trapping and elution of digested peptides to the LCMS system
• Throughput optimization with elimination of timing conflicts
• Simple graphic user interface
• Advanced method editing capabilities
• Compatible with leading data processing software from Sierra Analytics
Efficient system control and optimized experimental design
Our Chronos for HDX software now offers a streamlined interface for HDX users and automatically overlaps time points for maximum MS efficiency.
Temperature control at all steps ensures reliable data. Sustained 0°C environment reduces back exchange, improves sample stability and overall reproducibility.
Our most flexible automation platform yet offers the ability to run multiple experimental methods in the same sequence.
Native data format compatibility with HD Examiner increases high confidence data and allows you to get to results faster.
Native data format compatibility with HDExaminer increases high confidence data and allows you to get to results faster.
• HDExaminer finds accurate results even with overlapping peptides.
• The software works well with low resolution or high resolution data.
• Imports MS data from Agilent, AB Sciex, Bruker, Thermo, or Waters instruments, as well as mzXML or mxData.
• Imports peptide search data from SEQUEST HTML, Mascot XML Proteome Discover xls or pepXML.